Julie Labrie – Keynote speaker
JULIE SPEAKS ON:
- Careers and job search tips HR/hiring best practices Leadership
- Business development
- Break Through “Candidate Clutter” to Find Your Perfect Fit
- How to Draw Out Real Answers from Job Seekers: 7 Telling Interview Questions
- Top Myths and Realities of Hiring Elusive Bilingual/French Talent Today
- From Average to Extraordinary: How to Identify Recruiter Rockstars to Build Your Staffing Business
JULIE LABRIE – BIOGRAPHY
Multi-award winning entrepreneur and speaker, Julie Labrie is the president and owner of one of Canada’s top Bilingual/French recruitment firms, BlueSky Personnel Solutions. Julie is fluent in both English and French.
For more than 20 years she has helped companies build dream teams to grow their business, and helped people land their dream jobs.
Working closely with business leaders, HR executives, and job candidates, Julie offers unique insights into the strategies, nuances and psychology behind the hiring process.
To book Julie, please call or email:
(416) 236-3303, [email protected]